ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information carefully to answer these questions :Eight friends J, K, L, M, N, 0, P and 9 are sitting around a circle facing the center. J is not the neighour of N. L is third to the right of K. 9 is second to the left of N who is next to the right of L. 0 is not the neighbour of N or K and is to the immediate left of P.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 12 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2007     | reasoning    

Study the following information carefully to answer these questions :
Eight friends J, K, L, M, N, 0, P and 9 are sitting around a circle facing the center. J is not the neighour of N. L is third to the right of K. 9 is second to the left of N who is next to the right of L. 0 is not the neighbour of N or K and is to the immediate left of P.

Who is to the immediate left of O?
1). P
2). L
3). Q
4). M

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No Error? the answer is E(5). (Ignore errors of punctuation if any.)

2. In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.

3. Rearrange the following six number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.1. I was pleased by their reaction.2.Writing my speech was easy, but I was unsure if I could motivate the employees to donate to those _affected by

4. Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions. Point M is 15m to the east of Point L. Point C is 3m to the north of Point M. Point Q is 6m to the east of Point C. Point P is 3m to the south of Point Q. Point V is to the north of Point L. A person walks 9m from Point V towards south, reaches Point R, takes a left turn and reaches Point C.

5. What is the term for the networking of branches that enables customers to operate their accounts, and avail banking services from any branch of the Bank?

6. A new scheme named 'Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojna' for holistic development of

7. Read the following given statements and arrange them in order in which they frame meaningful para .choose from the five alternatives one having the correct order of sentences.

8. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Mankind has seen rapid (31) in the last 150 year

9. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. A Russian proverb advises us not to buy a house but the neighbourhood. While till some years ago it was impossible to ?dictate? w

10. The 38th Parallel is the line between which of the following two countries ?