ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Insurance cover for bank deposits in our country is provided by

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 2011 1st shift     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

Insurance cover for bank deposits in our country is provided by
1). SBI
2). Govt of India
3). GIC
4). LIC

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. As per the Railway Budget 2008-09 the operating ratio of Railways is pitched at which of the following levels ? Approximately

2. Each of the question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question Read both the statement andGive answer (a)if the data in Statement I alone are sufficient to

3. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested. One of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The first proposal I submitted for my dissertatio

4. Which of the following system components is the brain of the computer ?

5. Capital Adequacy Ratio is a thermometer of Bank's health. It is the ratio of a bank's _______ :

6. Which of the following countries has decided to use the revenue collected from newly discovered oil field to make a Special Fund ?

7. Study the following information to answer the given questions :In a certain code?lend me money? is written as ?ve ka ro?.?money for him? is written as ?se ve di?,?for various matters? is written as ?ba di la??matters to me? is written as ?ro ba yo?

8. In a certain code language DHIE is written as WSRV and AEFB is written as ZVUY. How will GKLH be written in that code language?

9. The simple interest accrued on an amount of Rs 84,000 at the end of three years is Rs 30,240 What would be the compound interest accrued on the same amount at the same rate in the same period ?

10. Sheikh Sharif Ahmed who is heading a UN backed Central Govt. in his country is the president of___