ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Four of the following five are alike in a certain way on the basis of their positions in English alphabet and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 276 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2007     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Four of the following five are alike in a certain way on the basis of their positions in English alphabet and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
1). HJG
2). PQN
3). DEB
4). TUR

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

(A) : H (+2 letters) = J (-3 letters) = G

(B) : P (+1 letter) = Q (-3 letters) = N

(C) : D (+1 letter) = E (-3 letters) = B

(D) : T (+1 letter) = U (-3 letters) = R

(E) : K (+1 letter) = L (-3 letters) = I

=> Ans - (A)

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Solution

(A) : H (+2 letters) = J (-3 letters) = G

(B) : P (+1 letter) = Q (-3 letters) = N

(C) : D (+1 letter) = E (-3 letters) = B

(D) : T (+1 letter) = U (-3 letters) = R

(E) : K (+1 letter) = L (-3 letters) = I

=> Ans - (A)

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:Three ladies and four men are a group of friends i.e. R, M, T, S, L, W and Z. Each one has a different profession i.e. Lawyer, Travel Agent, Air-hostess, Doctor, Professor, Consultant and Jeweller and each one owns a diff

2. Benazir Bhutto is associated with which of the following political parties?

3. A truck covers a distance of 420 km in a certain amount of time at the speed of 70 kmph. What is the average speed of the hike that travels a distance of 36 km less than the truck in the same time ?

4. As per the news published in various newspapers the RBI is considering the grant of licence to some new companies particularly NBFCs to act as full-fledged banks Which of the following will be considered an NBFC ?

5. A Debit Card can be issued to...........

6. Find the average of the following set of numbers 155, 128, 137, 140, 160, 132

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions.There is no field of human endeavour that has been so misunderstood as health, while health which connotes well-being and the absence of illness has a low profile; it is illness representing the failure of health which virtually mon

8. Which among the following is not a characteristic of leasing?

9. User can use ................. commands to search for and correct words in a document.

10. In a column of thirty boys,M is eighth from the end and J is twelfth from the front. If there are six boys between J and Q, how many boys are there between M and Q ?