ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the following is not an Indian credit Rating agency?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 25 january 2015     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

Which of the following is not an Indian credit Rating agency?
1). ICRA
2). CARE
3). SMERA
4). CRISIL

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A package which has a secondary usefulness after its contents have been consumed, is called

2. Below are given two passages followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passages. You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity.Mark answer (1) if inference is ?definitely true?,

3. CPU stands for

4. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer. Give answer:a: If only conclusion I is trueb: If either conclusion I or II is truec: If only conclusion II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true

5. What will come in the place of question mark(?) in the given questions?

6. When the length of the rectangular plot is increased by four times its perimeter becomes 480 meters and area becomes 12800 sq.m. What is its original length(in meters)?

7. In each of the following questions, a sentence/passage is given with two blank spaces. Three phrases/sentences are given below, two of which can be placed in blank spaces to make a meaningful sentence/passage. If none of the phrases/sentences is appropriate, mark e: as the answer.

8. In a certain code, COMPATIBLE is written as BQNPDDKAHS. How is STABILISED written in that code ?

9. Fixed deposits and recurring deposits are ?

10. Firewalls are used to protect a communication network/system against