ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Effect : The Reserve Bank of India has increased the priority sector housing loans to Rs. 40 lakh per unit. Which of the following can be a possible cause of the above statement ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 20 july 2014     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Effect : The Reserve Bank of India has increased the priority sector housing loans to Rs. 40 lakh per unit. Which of the following can be a possible cause of the above statement ?
1). The Government is facing great challenge to provide affordable housing to the needy people.
2). The definition of affordability in most of the cities has changed and more funds are needed to purchase a dwelling unit.
3). Real estate developers are focusing on high-end luxury segment and ignoring the lower segment
4). The costs of building materials have surpassed the prices of land for housing.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
it from previous year ssc papers, option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the following questions, rearrange the given sentences (A), (B), (C) and (D) and indicate the correct sequence in which these sentences must appear so as to make a meaningful paragraph.

2. An article was purchased for Rs.78,350. Its price was marked up by 30%. It was sold at a discount of 20% on the marked up price. What was the profit percent on the cost price?

3. In the following questions, a sentence with four words in bold type is given. One of these four words given in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. That word is your answer. If all the words given in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark ?All correct? as your answer.

4. The ratio between Binov?s and Alisha?s present ages is 5 : 6 respectively. Three years hence the ratio between their ages will he 6 : 7 respectively. What was Alisha?s age eight years ago ??

5. Who amongst the following is the author of the book ??Made in Texas?? published recently ?

6. Shinzo Abe who was on a visit to India in recent past is (was) the-

7. Below is given a passage followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passage You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity.Mark answer (a)if the inference is ?definitely true? i,e

8. In each question below is given a group of letters followed by four combinations of digits/symbols numbered (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to find out which of the combinations correctly represents the group of letters based on the following coding system and the conditions that follow and mark the

9. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in thestatements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

10. A DVD is an example of a(n) __