ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pointing to the lady in the photograph, Seema said, ?Her son?s father is the son-inlaw of my mother?. How is Seema related to the lady ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 67 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2007     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Pointing to the lady in the photograph, Seema said, ?Her son?s father is the son-inlaw of my mother?. How is Seema related to the lady ?
1). Sister
2). Mother
3). Cousin
4). Aunt

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

Let the lady in the photograph be Mrs. $X$

X's son's father is X's husband.

Son-in-law of Seema's mother is X's husband.

=> Seema and the lady are sisters.

=> Ans - (A)

Join Telegram Group

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

Let the lady in the photograph be Mrs. $X$

X's son's father is X's husband.

Son-in-law of Seema's mother is X's husband.

=> Seema and the lady are sisters.

=> Ans - (A)

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing to a lady, Anuj said, “She is the only daughter of my mother’s husband”. How is the lady related to Anuj?

2. Introducing a boy, Amar says, 'He is the son of the only daughter of my maternal grandmother.' How is the boy related to Amar?

3. Sanjay is son of Prem. Simran, Karan’s sister, has a son Manav and daughter Sita. Prem is the maternal uncle of Manav. How is Sanjay related to Manav?

4. Each of the following question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data give in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and choose the most appropriate answer. How is Azad related to Shifa? I) Shifa is the daughter of Taimur. II) Azad is the child of Amreen, who is the wife of Taimur.

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: There are seven members A, B, C, D, E, F and G in the family. There are three generations of the family. There is also one married couple in the family. B is husband of A. C is daughter of A and D is brother of C. E is grandson of A. F is daughter of C but not E’s sibling. G is brother of F. Who is E to F ?

6. Pointing to a photograph Shubha said, ?he is the only grandson of my mother?s father?. How is the man in photograph related to Shubha?

7. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. R $ S means R is daughter of S. R % S means R is son of S. R & S means R is sister of S. R @ S means R is brother of S. R * S means R is father of S. R + S means R is mother of S. R # S means R is wife of S.Which of the given expressions indicate that M is wife of S?

8. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the question that follows Adi, the only son of Amita was celebrating his seventh birthday. A total of 6 members attended the party. All except Maya who was a teacher of Adi, were his close relatives. Amita was the daughter-in-law of Arvind who was the husband of Urmila. Abha was the daughter of Kapil and sister of Adi.How is Arvind related to Kapil?

9. Directions: These questions are based on the following information: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are member of a family. A is sister of B. E is brother of B. E is son of H. H is married to F. F is daughter of G. F has only one daughter. G is married to C. E is brother of D. D is one of the male and is married to I.How is I related to A?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If ‘A & B’ means ‘A is the mother of B’ If ‘A $ B’ means ‘A is the brother of B’ If ‘A # B’ means ‘A is the sister of B’ If ‘A @