ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of following questions have the respective statements and related conclusions .you have to take given statement is as correct and answer the following questions

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2008     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each of following questions have the respective statements and related conclusions .you have to take given statement is as correct and answer the following questions

statements
Some windws are doors
All doors are walls
No wall is a roof
All roofs are shelters
Conclusions:
Some windows are walls
No wall shelter
No door is shelter
1). None follows
2). only II and III follows
3). only I and III follows
4). only I follows

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
only I follows seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

2. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If only conclusion I is true.b: If either conclusion I or II is truec: If only conclusion II is true.d: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true.

3. In the following questions, the symbols ?, @, $, % and * are used with following meanings as illustrated below :P @ Q' means `P is not greater than Q'.P % Q' means 'P' is not smaller than Q'.P * Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.'P ? Q' means `P is neither greater than nor equal to

4. One or two statements are given followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true, even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Indicate your answer.Statement: All boys are tall. Rajiv is a boy.Conclusion I: Rajiv is tall.II: Rajiv is not tall.

5. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement: Honesty is the best policy.ConclusionI: All should be honest.II: Only some people should be honest.

6. In the following questions, the symbols ?,#, @ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :`P # Q' means `P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.'P ? Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'.`P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.'P * Q' means 'P is not greater

7. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.STATEMENT: Selectors pick our cricket teams based on regional considerations instead of on pure merit, making it difficult for our teams to win test series against other countries.Conclusion I: Our cricket teams have no hope of winning test series against other countries.Conclusion II: Our cricket teams need to be selected on pure merit.

8. In the question a statement is given, followed by two arguments, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given arguments, if any, is a strong argument. Statement : Should rock shows be allowed to run till midnight at tourist places? Argument I : Yes, more tourists arrive due to rock shows. Tourism is good for local economy. Argument II : No, local traditions are harmed due to tourism.

9. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Empty set is a subset of any set.(II) A set is a subset of power set.Conclusion:(I) Empty set is a power set.(II) A set is a subset of power set.

10. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.