ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In India, the broad money is represented by

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2001     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

In India, the broad money is represented by
1). $$M_{1}$$
2). $$M_{2}$$
3). $$M_{3}$$
4). $$M_{4}$$

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 3 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The ?Fool of the Year? contest was (71) to all th

2. Almost all Banks in India are running special schemes for providing banking services to rural poor.This concept is popularly known as_____

3. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If only conclusion I is true.b: If either conclusion I or II is truec: If only conclusion II is true.d: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true.

4. ____________allows voice conversations to travel over the Internet.

5. A, B, C,D & E are five consecutive even numbers Average of A and E is 46 What is the largest number ?

6. Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below :Y 4 8 A @ D F 3 # R N 1 M @ W P S J 2 E 5 Z * 6 Q B 7 $ H U 9 I K

7. ICICI Bank acquired how much percentage stake in ABG Shipyard?

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrase have-been printed in the bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. King Hutamasan felt he had everything in the world not only due to his riches and his noble knights but becau

9. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it.The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)

10. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Nine friends ? A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I ? live on nine different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lower most floor of the building is numbered one, the one above that is numbered two an