ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information carefully to answer thegiven questions.Seven neighbours S, P, L, Q, R, M and I live on dif erent floors in the same building having seven floors numbered one to seven. (The first floor is numbered one, the floor above it, is numbered two and so on till the topmost flo

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 may 2016     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Study the following information carefully to answer the
given questions.
Seven neighbours S, P, L, Q, R, M and I live on dif erent floors in the same building having seven floors numbered one to seven. (The first floor is numbered one, the floor above it, is numbered two and so on till the topmost floor is numbered as seven.) Three persons live between I and M. M lives on the floor above S, who does not live on an odd-numbered floor. P neither lives on an odd numbered nor on topmost floor. R does not live on the first floor. Two persons live between I and S. Q lives neither on the first floor nor on the third floor.

Which of the following pairs live on the first floor and the topmost floor respectively ?
1). L, Q
2). Q, P
3). I, Q
4). L, I

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 1 : - L, Q

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. These questions are based on the following information :?A @ B ? means ?A is added to B?.?A * B? means ?A is multiplied by B??A # B? means ?A is divided By B ??A $ B? means ?B is subtracted from A?In each question, some information is given. You have to find out which expression correctly represents the statement.

2. In the given passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.One World Trade Centre is viewed as a statement of hope, a marvel of persistence and a miracle of logis

3. Vegetable market in India is nearly an example of

4. ?The Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) has decided to return some ?KG? fields to theGovernment of India? was the news in some major newspapers. What is the major production in KG fields owned by RIL ?

5. A student has got admission to a foreign university. From where can he/she get the foreign currency ?

6. The errors that can be find out by a compiler are

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questionsOnce a king saw some young boys pelting stones on a snake. He prevented the boys from killing the snake. Thus he sa

8. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Today, twenty?two years after the bank (1), it ha

9. Choose the word/group of words which is most similar in meaning to the word /group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

10. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and H are true.