ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Rearrange the given six sentences/group of sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions. A. Anansi was just about to eat them when he noticed smoke in the distance. He learnt from the cassava that the smoke was from t

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 58 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 05 june 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Rearrange the given six sentences/group of sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.
A. Anansi was just about to eat them when he noticed smoke in the distance. He learnt from the cassava that the smoke was from the town of rice.
B. ?Rice is much better than cassava!? Saying this Anansi promptly journeyed to the town of rice. When he reached there he noticed smoke in the distance. So he left the rice village and headed for the smoke, greedily thinking that he?d get something better.
C. Alas, when he reached there he found it was his own village and he had no food for the villagers or himself. Greed had got him nowhere.
D. He left his village to find food for his people and himself. After walking miles and miles he saw smoke from a distant village.
E. Anansi, the spider was very unhappy. There was a drought and all his people were starving. F. When he reached, the only food he found was cassava. The cassava asked Anansi, ?Would you like us roasted, fried or boiled?? Anansi told them that he did not have a particular choice and so they roasted themselves.

Which of the following should be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after the rearrangement ?
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). E

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is option 3 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative in case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates ''No Improvement.'' The online tutorial class are divided into several groups for the group assignment. A. is divided into several B. is divided in several C. are divided into few 

2. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. _______________ the course of the development of different life-forms heredity—which, in plain English, is unconscious memory

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.NEFARIOUS

4. What is the meaning of idiom - The Rugby match came to a stand still when the President entered the stadium.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. a piece of living tissue that is transplanted surgically.

6. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Too little is known by this time about possible side- effects of the drug.

7. What is the substitute of - Full of criticism and mockery.

8. A sentence is split into three parts out of which one part may contain error (S). If so, select that part. If there is no error , select (D)

9. Rearrange that following six sentences/ group of sentences/( I ), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.1. The merchant greadily counted his gold and said, ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You?ve

10. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank. appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. I wanted 4 (1) myself a sweater. When I asked my