ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below a sentence with four words printed in ??bold?? type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C)and (D). One of these four words may be either ??wrongly spelt or inappropriate?? in this context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate , if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the four words correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark (E) i.e.,??All correct? as your answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2007     | spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below a sentence with four words printed in ??bold?? type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C)and (D). One of these four words may be either ??wrongly spelt or inappropriate?? in this context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate , if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the four words correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark (E) i.e.,??All correct? as your answer.

An environmental (A) concern (B) that is likely to have implications (C)for Indian agriculture is the emission (D) of gases like methane and carbon dioxide. All correct (E)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

No correction required.

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Solution

No correction required.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the antonym or opposite of word Reluctant

2. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B) (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions which follow :(A) The only way in which this problem can be solved is by making artificial blood which has remained a distant dream for science.(B)

3. He broke off in the middle of the story

4. Read the following passage and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases in the passage have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Marc Rodin flicked-off the switch of his transistor radio and rose from the table, leaving the breakfast tr

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Withdrawn

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word NADIR

7. Rearrange the given six sentences/group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and(F) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.(A) 'Oh what a fool I was! It was an extraordinary animal and I never knew it!' the man thought to himself, when he sudden

8. Below, a passage is given with five blanks labeled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. You were, perhaps, asked by your teacher why you opted for

9. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I was at my tennis club a while ago with my kids, who are great players. I’m a great ball boy at best. A man who I guess would be in his early seventies comes up to me and starts a conversation. Interesting pe

10. The art of cooking ............ in ancient India.