ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions two sentences (i) and (ii) are given. Each sentence (i) and (ii) has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested out of these, only one fits at both places in the context of each sentence. Mark that as your answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 1st dec 2013     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following questions two sentences (i) and (ii) are given. Each sentence (i) and (ii) has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested out of these, only one fits at both places in the context of each sentence. Mark that as your answer.

I. Usually fundraising events and charity auctions raise a large amount of money as people from all sections of the society get an opportunay to?????. for a cause.
II. Today, a person needs to ?????. very hard for surviving in the corporate race.
1). work
2). contribute
3). effort
4). donate

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
work : option 1 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - A person who attends to the diseases of the eye is an

2. What is the synonym of word .Repeal

3. Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/ phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.India?s manufacturing growth fell to its lowest in more than two years in September, 2011, reinforcing fears that an extended pe

4. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary. 1. Aperture, 2. Canister, 3. Airbrush, 4. Camera

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Cruel and oppressive government or rule

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Once upon a time there lived a stone cutter in a small village. He worked hard throughout the day, preparing th

7. Each sentence below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank which best fits remaining for the sentence as a whole.

8. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' She cut off on the car, forcing Rahul to brake. A. cut away B. cut in on  C. was a stone's throw away

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. 40 Indian (workers have gone missing) from Mosul three years ago.

10. What is the active/passive of - I was obliged to go.