ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.I had (1) to become a multipurpose manager. I took th

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2008     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.

I had (1) to become a multipurpose manager. I took three steps to accomplish this. First, I took very (2) part in professional associations. I (3) the National President of the Indian Society for Training and Development ? one of the (4) organizations for HR professionals. This helped me to grow professionally. My communication skills (5). It also taught me (6) to conduct meetings in an effective manner. My job (7) me to different parts of the country and (8) believe that(9) provided me with an education . I also wrote a lot. Newspaper editors often approached me with (10) to write articles for their publications.

(9)
1). travelling
2). journey
3). visit
4). migrating

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Its tough but option 1 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1.   Come true

2. In the following sentence a part of the sentence is underlined. Choose the phrase which can be used to replace the underlined phrase. If there is no error in the phrase choose 'No improvement' as your answer.  Russia has also became one of the most active creators or co-creators of new Asian cooperation platforms.

3. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word without changing the meaning of the passage.Lately, the media s

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.urge someone to act in a violent or unlawful way.

5. What is the antonym or opposite of word ABOLISHED

6. In the following questions, a sentence/ part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold sentence/part of the sentence at a:, b: c: and d: which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no correction is required, your answer is e:.

7. Rearrange the following SIX sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them . A. He also proclaimed that he could bring good fortune, conjure up voodoo and identify witches. 

8. James Watt ............. the steam engine.

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I've been trying(A)/to catch you as(B)/ you left college.(C) No error(D)

10. In each of the following questions, a sentence is given with certain words in bold. Choose the pairs of such words which need to be interchanged so as to make the sentence grammatically correct and meaningful. Audiences can enter and exit as they like, and (A) spectators often choose to watch the piece in (B) regular, leaving the space at (C) segments intervals to modulate the (D) movement of the sound and (E) intensity for themselves.