ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

[(452 $$\div$$ 4) + 62] $$\div$$ 5 = ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 11th dec 2011 ez 2nd shift     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

[(452 $$\div$$ 4) + 62] $$\div$$ 5 = ?
1). 48
2). 37
3). 45
4). 35

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Solution

[(452 $\div$ 4) + 62] $\div$ 5

(113+62) $\div$ 5

=175 $\div$5

=35 (D)

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C), and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required, mark (E) as the answer.

2. The primary purpose of software is to turn data into

3. Directions : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is 'No error', the answer is V. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).

4. Cause: The cement manufacturing companies have increased the price of cement by about fifteen percent with immediate effect.Which of the following is/are possible effect (s) of the above cause ? A: Govt. will direct the cement manufacturing companies to reduce the price increase to five percentB: The prices of residential flats and commercial companies will see an upward trendC: The construction companies may stop all on going construction projects with immediate effect.

5. An urn contains 6 red, 4 blue, 2 green and 3 yellow marbles.

6. The average of four numbers A, B, C and D is 40. The average of four numbers A, B, E and F is also 40. (A, B are common). Which of the following must be true ?

7. _______ are specially designed computers that perform complex calculation extremely rapidly. .

8. 960, 839, 758, 709, ?, 675

9. In each question below, four words printed in bold type are given. These are indicated as a:, b:,c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in the context of the sentence then mark e: i.e. All correct?, as your answer.

10. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a:If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true