ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

52 vote

In a certain code 'what else can you do for me, Mr. Ajay' is written as 'You Mr. what can Ajay else do me for'. How will 'anyone else who can do such favour to me' be written in that code ?

Asked on by | Votes 52 | Views: 1427 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2007     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In a certain code 'what else can you do for me, Mr. Ajay' is written as 'You Mr. what can Ajay else do me for'. How will 'anyone else who can do such favour to me' be written in that code ?
1). can to who anyone me else do favour such
2). can favour anyone who me else do to such
3). can to anyone who me else do such favour
4). can to anyone who me do else favour such

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

24 vote
Answered by on | Votes 24 |

Solution

what(1) else(2) can(3) you(4) do(5) for(6) me(7), Mr.(8) Ajay(9)

= You(4) Mr.(8) what(1) can(3) Ajay(9) else(2) do(5) me(7) for(6)

Hence, following the similar pattern :

anyone(1) else(2) who(3) can(4) do(5) such(6) favour(7) to(8) me(9)

= can(4) to(8) anyone(1) who(3) me(9) else(2) do(5) favour(7) such(6)

=> Ans - (D)

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

D

Other Questions

1. Consider the following statements: I. In call money market, funds are borrowed and lent for one day and for a period of up to 14 days without any collateral security. II. Ways and Means Advances are made the commercial banks to maintain mandatory reserves. III. Treasury Bills are promissory notes issued by State Governments for fixed period extending up to one year. Which of the above statement/s is/are correct?

2. The main system board of a computer is called the

3. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given . These are numbered as a, b, c and d. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. The number of the word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

4. To reload a Web page, press the ????button.

5. Information that comes from an external source and fed into computer software is called

6. Which of the following is an international Credit Rating Agency and was recently in news?

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. A majority of Indians prefer to use the internet for accessing banking and other financial services than shoppi

8. What is the significance of a faded or dimmed command in a pull down menu?

9. The result of a formula in a cell is the

10. If ?+? means ?$$\div$$?, ?$$\times$$? means ?-?, ?$$\div$$? means ?$$\times$$? and ?-? means ?+? then $$16\times8+4-6\div3$$=?