ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2009     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
1). 108
2). 72
3). 96
4). 36

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

Except 36, none of the given numbers is a perfect square.

36 = $6^{2}$, hence it's the odd one out.

Ans - (D)

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

Except 36, none of the given numbers is a perfect square.

36 = $6^{2}$, hence it's the odd one out.

Ans - (D)

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In how many different ways can the letters of the word 'STRESS' be arranged

2. Which of the following nations is facing the heat of Darfur Humanitarian Crisis ?

3. Read the following passage and answer the given questions.After the Second World War, the leaders of the Western world tried to build institutions to prevent the conflicts of the preceding decades from recurring. They wanted to foster both prosperity and interdependence, to 'make war not only unthin

4. 46% of a number is 115. What is 150% of that number ?

5. A means of capturing an image (drawing or photo) so that it can be stored on a computer is-

6. Which of the following phrases (I), (II), and (III) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold letters to make the sentence grammatically correct? Choose the best option among the five given alternatives that reflect the correct use of phrase in the context of the grammatically correct sentence. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark (e) i.e., ?No correction required? as the answer.

7. Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:P, Q, R, S, T, V and Z are seven employees of call centre. They work in three shifts-I, II and III, There is at least one and not more than three among them in any of these shifts. Each of them get one day off in every wee

8. A word and number arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of input and rearrangement.Input :but 32 71 glory fair south 65 84Step I : south but 32 71 glory fair 65 84Step II : south 8

9. What is a major feature of the World Wide Web that makes It simple to learn and use?

10. The????? which contains billion of documents called web pages is one of the more popular services on the internet.