ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.P is to the North of Q and S is to the East of P, who is to the South of W. T is to the West of P.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 may 2016     | reasoning    

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
P is to the North of Q and S is to the East of P, who is to the South of W. T is to the West of P.

W is in which direction with respect to T ?
1). North
2). North-East
3). South-West
4). West

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations andGive answer a: if x > yGive answer b: if x ? yGive answer c: if x < yGive answer d: if x ? yGive answer e: if x = y or the relationship cannot be established.

2. In these questions, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and mark the appropriate option.Give answer :a: If x > yb: If x < yc: If x ? yd: If x ? ye: If x = y or the relationship cannot be established

3. Direct marketing means??.. .

4. Study the following arrangement, of coo ? sonants, vowels, numbers and symbols carefully and answer the questions given below : H @ F ! 3 U 6 % G I T * P L 8 $ ? 9 S 2 7 & A M K + J ? D 4 # 5 & E

5. Video processors consist of ______and _______, which store and process images.

6. The computer monitor is which type of device ?

7. In the following questions two sentences (i) and (ii) are given. Each sentence (i) and (ii) has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested out of these, only one fits at both places in the context of each sentence. Mark that as your answer.

8. Some capsules were bought for Rs. 176. If the price of each capsule had been Rs. 3 less, 6 more capsules would have been bought for the same amount. What was the number of capsules bought ?

9. Train A, travelling at 'S' m/sec, can cross a platform double its length in 21 sec. The same train, travelling at (S + 5) m/sec, can cross the same platform in 18 sec. What is the value of 'S'?

10. Which of the following statements about contribution (approximately) of agriculture sec for in GDP is correct?