ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and Ill. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 27th nov 2011 sz 2nd shift     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and Ill. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.

Statements :
All calculators are boxes.
All boxes are taps.
Some taps are machines.
Conclusions :
I. Some machines are boxes.
II. Some taps are calculators.
III. Some boxes are calculators.
1). Only I and II follow
2). Only 1 and HI follow
3). Only II and III follow
4). A111, II and III follow

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I think Only II and III follow is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusion numbered I and II.You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known fact.Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows from the given statement disregarding commonly know facts.Give answer.

2. In each question below are statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregardi

3. In these questions two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

4. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Some authors are teachers.(II) No teacher is a lady.Conclusions:(I) Some teachers are not ladies.(II) Some ladies are not teachers.

5. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements d

6. In each of the questions below, two statements are given followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given sta

7. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Demand of wooden furniture has gone down in an aggregate scenario.(II) Wooden furniture has been replaced by fiber or plastic made furniture.Conclusion:(I) Wooden furniture needs more maintenance and it is difficult to handle.(II) Plastic furniture is termite free and can be easily handled.

8. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance fromcommonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disrega

9. In the following questions, the symbols ?, @, $, % and * are used with following meanings as illustrated below :P @ Q' means `P is not greater than Q'.P % Q' means 'P' is not smaller than Q'.P * Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.'P ? Q' means `P is neither greater than nor equal to

10. For each of the following five questions, the prices of various items are shown by inequalities. The statement in each question is followed by 2 conclusions. Based on the information in the statement, which of the conclusions are implied?