ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Eight persons ? E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L ? are sitting around a circle at equidistance but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing towards the centre while some others are facing outside the centre. L

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 23 august 2014     | reasoning    

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :

Eight persons ? E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L ? are sitting around a circle at equidistance but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing towards the centre while some others are facing outside the centre. L is sitting third to the left of K. Both K and L are facing towards the outside. H is not an immediate neighbour of K or L. J faces the just opposite direction of H. (It implies that if H is facing towards the centre, J would face outside the centre). J is sitting second to the left of H. Both the immediate neighbours of G face just opposite direction of G. E is an immediate neighbour of K. Both the immediate neighbours of H face just opposite direction of H. E faces towards the centre and he is an immediate neighbour of both K and I. I faces towards the centre.

Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE regarding the given sitting arrangement ?
1). L is sitting exactly between G and I
2). H is sitting third to the right of K
3). F and I are sitting just opposite to each other
4). E is sitting third to the left of G

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit: