ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: ibps     | ibps po     | ibps po 2016     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.
Give answer :

a: If either conclusion I or II is true
b: If both conclusions I and II are true
c: If only conclusion I is true
d: If only conclusion II is true
e: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

Statements :
T > I ? L > E ? I ? N< B ? N ? S > D
Conclusions :
I. N > E
II. T < B
1). If either conclusion I or II is true
2). If both conclusions I and II are true
3). If only conclusion I is true
4). If only conclusion II is true

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
If only conclusion I is true : - is correct hence option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question the symbols @, $$\bigstar$$,$ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P$$\delta$$Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q? ?P$$\bigstar$$Q? means ?P is not greater than Q? ?P%Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q? ?P$Q? means ?P is neither

2. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

3. In the following questions, the symbols @ #. $. %, * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :?P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?.?P # Q? means ?P is greater than or equal to Q?.P $ Q? means `P is neither greater than nor less than Q.?P % Q? means ?P is less than Q?.?P * Q ? mea

4. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.Give answer:a: if only conclusion I follows.b: if only conclusion II follows.c: if either I or II follows.d: if neither I nor II follows.e: if both I and II follow.

5. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements is followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

6. In the following questions the symbols @,$, $$\bigstar$$, ? and # are used with the following meanings as illustrated below:?P$$\bigstar$$Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q? ?P$Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q. ?P@Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q? ?P ? Q? me

7. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

8. In each of the question below are given three statements followed by two conclusion numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of given conclusion logically follows from the statements disregar

9. In the following questions, the symbols @, ?, %, * and $ are used with the following meanings illustrated.?P % Q? means `P is either greater than or equal to Q?.`P ? Q? means `P is neither greater that nor smaller than Q?.?P $ Q? means ?P is smaller than Q?.?P@ Q? means ?P is either smaller than or

10. One statement is given followed by two conclusions/assumptions,I and II.You have to consider the statement to be true,even if it seems to beat variance from commonly known facts.You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement:I) Quality has a price tag.II) Indiais allocating lots of funds to education. Conclusions:I) Quality of education in India would improve.II) Funding alone can enhance quality of education.