ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:M, J, K, D, R, P and V are seven employees of an organization. Three of them are in one Graduate and two each in other two Grades among A, B and C. Each of them earns different amounts as salary. There are the ladies amon

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2005     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:

M, J, K, D, R, P and V are seven employees of an organization. Three of them are in one Graduate and two each in other two Grades among A, B and C. Each of them earns different amounts as salary. There are the ladies among them in each grade. K and her husband only are in Grade B. V earns the maximum and he alongwith only D are in Grade A. D earns more than only M. P and her friend J are in Grade C. M is not in Grade C. P earns less than K but more than J. R earns less than J.

The one who earns the least is in which grade ?
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). B or C

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

V earns the maximum and he along with only D are in Grade A. Also at least one among them is a female and it should be D as V has been call as he.

K and her husband only are in Grade B.

P and her friend J are in Grade C.

M is not in Grade C means M is the husband of K and in grade B.

From the above information we know the groups to be,

A -> V(m) , D(f)

B-> M(m) , K(f)

C-> P(f) , J , R

V earns the maximum. D earns more than only M. P earns less than K but more than J. R earns less than J.

From this we get the increasing order of earnings to be M<D<R<J<P<K<V.

M earns the least and belongs to grade B.

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Solution

V earns the maximum and he along with only D are in Grade A. Also at least one among them is a female and it should be D as V has been call as he.

K and her husband only are in Grade B.

P and her friend J are in Grade C.

M is not in Grade C means M is the husband of K and in grade B.

From the above information we know the groups to be,

A -> V(m) , D(f)

B-> M(m) , K(f)

C-> P(f) , J , R

V earns the maximum. D earns more than only M. P earns less than K but more than J. R earns less than J.

From this we get the increasing order of earnings to be M<D<R<J<P<K<V.

M earns the least and belongs to grade B.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Name the famous American surgeon and the inventor of Heimlich maneuver who died of massive heart attack complications at 96 in Cincinnati on December 17.

2. Who has been named for the 2017 Padma Vibhushan award in the field of Art and Music?

3. In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.Give answera: If only assumption I is implicitb: If only assumption II is implicitc: If either I or II is implicitd: If neither I nor II is implicite: If both I and II are implicit.

4. Who amongst the following was the captain of the Indian Hockey team who won Asia Cup 2007 held in

5. Study the following alphabet-symbol-digit sequence and answer the questions given below it: G N = 8 L @ C R $$\beta$$ $$\uparrow$$ 2 5 H # 7 E J $ 4 + V Y 3 6 ? F 9 $$\star$$ M

6. Who amongst the following is the recipient of the ?Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award? given away recently (29 August, 2006)?

7. ?LBW? is the term associated with the game of

8. Each of the question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it You have to decided whether the data provided in the statement are sufficient to answer the question Read both the statements and Give answer a:if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to an

9. Which of the follwoing is the negotiable instrument ?

10. Directions : Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Following the end of the Second World War, the United Kingdom enjoyed a long period without a major recession (from 1945 - 1973) and a rapid growth in prosperity in the 1959s and 1960s. According to the OECD,