ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the pl rascs a:, b: c: and d: given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed In bold in the sentence to make a grammatically correct? If the sentence is correct as it is given and no correction is required, mark e: as the answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 4th dec 2011 ez 2nd shift     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Which of the pl rascs a:, b: c: and d: given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed In bold in the sentence to make a grammatically correct? If the sentence is correct as it is given and no correction is required, mark e: as the answer.

My friend went his way out to oblige me.
1). out on his way
2). out-of his way
3). so out of the way
4). little way out

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Its tough but option 2 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word without changing the meaning of the passage.Lately, the media s

2. Which of the following statement is INCORRECT about capital expenditure?

3. a wild-goose chase

4. Rearrange that following six sentences/ group of sentences/( I ), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.1. The merchant greadily counted his gold and said, ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You?ve

5. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. Out of the four options given, select the most logical order of the sentences to form a coherent sentence. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) P. is focussed on conducting five launches in Q. mission, and its hands are full R. as many months, including the Chandrayaan-2

6. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The communities of ants are sometimes very large, (numbered) even upto 500 individuals: and it is a lesson to us that no one has ever yet seen quarrel between any two ants belonging to the same community.

7. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it. Someone who is incapable of being quietened or pacified.

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word DESpISE

9. Read each sentence to heal out is any grammatical error in it. The error if any, will be in one part of the sentence. the number of that part is the answer. II there is no er ror, mark e:. (Ignore errors of purl( tuation. if any)

10. We all laughed ............ the affair.