ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below A famous museum issues entry passes to all its visitors for security reasons Visitors are allowed in batches after every one hour In a day there are six batches A code is printed on entry pass which keeps on changing for ev

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2007     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below
A famous museum issues entry passes to all its visitors for security reasons Visitors are allowed in batches after every one hour In a day there are six batches A code is printed on entry pass which keeps on changing for every batch Following is an illustration of pass-codes issued for each batch
Batch I:
clothes neat and clean liked are all by
Batch II:
by cloths neat all are and clean liked
Batch III:
liked by clothes clean and neat all are and so on??

If visit in Zoo should the we time day is the pass-code for the fifth batch zoo we the should visit day time in will be the pass-code for which of the following batches ?
1). II
2). IV
3). I
4). III

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

The pattern here followed is that the last word of the previous code becomes the first word for the next batch and the first and the second words shifted to the second and the third positions respectively. Again the seventh and the sixth words occupy the fourth and fifth positions respectively and then the third, the fourth and the fifth words of the previous code are written in the same order in the pass-code for the next batch.

To summarize, if we use numbers in place of the words, the arrangement will be :

Pass code for Batch I : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Pass code for Batch II : 8 1 2 7 6 3 4 5

Pass code for Batch III : 5 8 1 4 3 2 7 6

Pass code for Batch IV : 6 5 8 7 2 1 4 3

Pass code for Batch V : 3 6 5 4 1 8 7 2

Pass code for Batch VI : 2 3 6 7 8 5 4 1

=>Thus, we can write any required step from the given pass codes directly.

Pass code for batch V : visit in Zoo should the we time day = 3 6 5 4 1 8 7 2

Required pass code : zoo we the should visit day time in

=> 5 8 1 4 3 2 7 6

Clearly, it is the pass code for Batch III.

Ans - (D)

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

The pattern here followed is that the last word of the previous code becomes the first word for the next batch and the first and the second words shifted to the second and the third positions respectively. Again the seventh and the sixth words occupy the fourth and fifth positions respectively and then the third, the fourth and the fifth words of the previous code are written in the same order in the pass-code for the next batch.

To summarize, if we use numbers in place of the words, the arrangement will be :

Pass code for Batch I : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Pass code for Batch II : 8 1 2 7 6 3 4 5

Pass code for Batch III : 5 8 1 4 3 2 7 6

Pass code for Batch IV : 6 5 8 7 2 1 4 3

Pass code for Batch V : 3 6 5 4 1 8 7 2

Pass code for Batch VI : 2 3 6 7 8 5 4 1

=>Thus, we can write any required step from the given pass codes directly.

Pass code for batch V : visit in Zoo should the we time day = 3 6 5 4 1 8 7 2

Required pass code : zoo we the should visit day time in

=> 5 8 1 4 3 2 7 6

Clearly, it is the pass code for Batch III.

Ans - (D)

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following accounting concept eliminates personal biasedness and helps in achieving results that are comparable?

2. What is the synonym of word .Shines

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Multifarious

4. the following questions, you have a brief passage with some questions following the passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Every society must develop in its people a social responsibility. This is something that we, in India,

5. In the following question, sentences are given with blanks to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four. The student is yet to _____ his home task.

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. What is the synonym of word .Invoice

8. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. ______ Parliament attack, there are many theories.

9. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. But before I could be inspired by these amazing people, I had to cleanse my feed. I know my weaknesses: just last week, Facebook memoriesreminded me

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Today, you have made (A)/ less mistakes (B)/than you made yesterday.(C)/ Noerror (D).