ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 55 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2005     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and

How is ?never? written in a code language ?
I. ?never go there? is written as ?ha da pa? in that code language.
II. ?go home now? is written as ?da na ja? in that code language.
1). Give answer (A) if the data in statements I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2). Give answer (B) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3). Give answer (C) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4). Give answer (D) if the data given in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

In questions like these, to find out the code of a word, we compare 2 sentences and look out for same words.

Here,
‘never go there’ is written as ‘ha da pa’

‘go home now’ is written as ‘da na ja’

"go" is common in both the sentences and "da", hence we can say that "go" is written as "da".
We can not deduce anything else from the information provided.

Hence, the answer to this questions is (D) as even after combining both the statements, we can not find the answer.

Join Telegram Group

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

In questions like these, to find out the code of a word, we compare 2 sentences and look out for same words.

Here,
‘never go there’ is written as ‘ha da pa’

‘go home now’ is written as ‘da na ja’

"go" is common in both the sentences and "da", hence we can say that "go" is written as "da".
We can not deduce anything else from the information provided.

Hence, the answer to this questions is (D) as even after combining both the statements, we can not find the answer.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Findout the appropriate word in each case. There is already an extensive empirical literature

2. Which of the phrases A), B), C) and D) given below should replace the phrases given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct? If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark E) as the answer.

3. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each. five words have been suggested, one of which fills the blanks appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Amid rumours of the government planning a

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Despite the economic crunch worldwide that saw pulverization of some of the largest banking and finance giants, I

5. Real time settlement of fund transfer is known as

6. What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following questions ?

7. What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the given number series ?

8. Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read the question and both the statements and -Give answer a: if the data in statement I alone

9. Directions: Study the given information and answer the following questions: When a word and number arrangement machine is given an input line of words and numbers, it arranges them following a particular rule. The following is an illustration of input and rearrangement (All the numbers are two-digit

10. A _____ contains buttons and menus that provide quick access to commonly used commands.