ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - The homeowners remodelled the house to help it sell.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 65 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - The homeowners remodelled the house to help it sell.
1). The ho use was remodelled by the homeowners to help it sell.
2). The house is remodelled by the homeowners to help it sell.
3). So that it is helped to sell the house was remodelled by the homeowners.
4). So that it is helped to sell the house is remodelled by the homeowners.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
The house was remodeled by the homeowners to help it sell.
Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
How to solve this question

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the five alternatives. Randomized experiments ___(A)___ on children by exposing them to violence in televisions and video games had a shocking rev

2. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. And then, a few glorious minutes ______________, it was time to reluctantly head ashore. ____________ time, the strokes were more

3. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.People came out on the streets and ____________ firecrackers to celebrate the victory.

4. Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph, and then answer the questions given below. A. The woman smiled and said, "I know. But I can save this one, " and she tossed another into the ocean,  "and this one", toss

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I rarely watch action movies.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.(1) Neither my sister nor my brothers (2) are interested (3) in moving toanother house ' (4) No error.

7. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Women ____1____ up half the world?s population and

8. Meditation is .......... way to calm your nerves.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My friend (l)/has invited me (2)/ for tea this Sunday. (3)/ No error. (4).

10. There is a ............ amount of fatty acids and carbohydrates in some of the imported chocolates.