ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the wrongly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 185 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb grade iii exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Select the wrongly spelt word.
1). 1) Congregatio
2). Superviser
3). Bachelor
4). Carnivorous

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Select the synonym of ominous

2. the following questions, you have a brief passage with some questions following the passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Every society must develop in its people a social responsibility. This is something that we, in India,

3. In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there is an error in one part. Choose the part which doesn’t have an error. If all the four parts are correct, mark E i.e. All are correct as the answer. A Russia-Germany research collaboration (A)/ has used femtosecond (millionths of a billionth of a second) (B)/ laser pulses to (C)/ make a insulating material (D)/ conduct electricity. (E)

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.We (1)/ have to return back (2)/ immediately. (3)/ No error (4).

5. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. She feel too (A)/ weak to walk (B)/ across the room. (C)/ No error (D)

6. Fill in the blank(s) with the correct word(s). I am going out with my friends to the theater, after I end my _______, for the day.

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The boss said to his secretary, 'Did you discuss this matter with the manager "

8. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Financial Inclusion (FI) is an emerging priority for banks that have nowhere else to go to achieve business

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.His assistants have (1)/ and are still doing (2)/ excellent work for the organisation. (3)/No error (4).

10. In the following passage there are blanks each of which have been numbered. Against each number, there are five words one of which fills the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. In any organized group of mammals, no matter how co-operative, there is always a (1) for social do