ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pointing to a man, Kavya says, “This man’s son’s sister is my mother-in-law”.How is Kavya’s husband related to the man?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb year     | dsssb pgt computer science male     | mental ability     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Pointing to a man, Kavya says, “This man’s son’s sister is my mother-in-law”.How is Kavya’s husband related to the man?
1). Son-in-law
2). Father
3). Grandson
4). Son

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose most appropriate option. You have mild fever, you feet that:

2. Five friends —Geetha, Seetha, Preetha, Vanitha and Rani—are sitting in a circle. Seetha is sitting between Geetha and Vanitha, whereas Vanitha is sitting to Rani's right. Then, who is seated to Preetha's left?

3. One morning after sunrise. Priya and Neha were standing in a garden with their backs towards each other. Priya's shadow fell exactly towards left hand side. Which direction was Neha facing?

4. Kumar walks 6 km to the east and then turns to the south to walk 2 km. He again turns to the east and walks 2 km. Next, he turns northwards and walks 8 km. How far is he now from his starting point?

5. Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below. \alpha denotes ‘greater than’; \beta denotes ‘less than’; \gamma denotes ‘not greater than'; \delta denotes ‘equal to': \mu denotes ‘not less than’; If Y \delta 2Z and 3Z \gamma X, then which of the following is true?

6. You are given two statements I and II. Choose the comment about the statements from the given options below: Statements: I. The employees of the oldest bank in the country have given an indefinite strike call starting from 4th of the next month. II. The employees of the Central Government have withdrawn then week long demonstrations.

7. ‘C S D‘ means ‘C is the mother of D*; ‘C # D' means 6C is the father of D’; ‘C @ D' means ‘C is the daughter of D’; Now, if P S Q # R @ S, then which of the following is NOT true?

8. Find the missing term in the below series. ZabY, XcdW, VefU,___,RjiQ

9. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term. SURGEON : SCALPEL : : AUTHOR:

10. You are given a statement and two conclusions. Read them carefully and select the option(s) that logically follow(s) from the statement. Statement: ‘Our ‘X’ brand mobile phones are best in picture clarity and multiplicity of functions.’- An advertisement on TV. Conclusions: I. TV has a wide range of viewers. II. People look for picture clarity and multiplicity of functions in a mobile phone.