ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Choose the mis-spelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb grade ii dass exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Choose the mis-spelt word
1). Exonerate
2). Invador
3). Transmitter
4). Exorbitant

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The river (1)/ has overflown (2)/ its banks. (3)/ No error (4).

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it, certain words are printed in the bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time there lived a queen in the city of Benaras. Her name was Khema and she was the wife of king Bahuputtaka

3. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank approximately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.With the U.S. military tied down on two fronts an

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. There was a country long time ago where the people would change a king every year. The person who would become

5. He is very good .......... making stories.

6. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. Today’s youth is enjoying the best of both worlds with the fusion of technology and the rural life .

7. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. While I enjoy pleasing others, I could never be so ________ that I would allow others to mistake my kindness for weakness.

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The (woman have been) killed in combat.

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Not clearly expressed or easily understood

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Repulsive