ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The most important factor that gives an airplane stability is its

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2014     | dsssb pgt history exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

The most important factor that gives an airplane stability is its
1). pilot
2). shape
3). propeller
4). colour

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pick out the most effective word/words Irom the given word/s to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully corn. plete in the context 01 the sentence.

2. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word Desecration

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. To filch

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. an axe to grind

6. In the question given below a sentence is given and it is divided in three parts I,II,III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. The government has lend millions / of pounds to debt-ridden banks in / contravention of local banking laws. I The government has lent millions II of pounds in debt-ridden banks in III contravention in local banking laws

7. Their attempt to get back the stolen necklace became a wild goose chase .

8. The most important factor that gives an airplane stability is its

9. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Doing an internship at the University of Lille in France, I almost always found myself stuck whenever I had to speak to non-Indians about India or on anything 'Indian'. This was more because of the

10. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.Sooner had he come (A)/ his colleagues (B)/ organised a get together (C)/ No Error (D)