ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

1offered food to the hermit but he denied it.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb dass grade iv exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

1offered food to the hermit but he denied it.
1). declined
2). demanded
3). neglected
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Cross the Rubicon

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) she reimbursed back /(B) the money which I had /(B) spent during our /(C) journey to Kathmandu. /(E) No Error.

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions: In every religion, culture and civilization feeding the poor and hungry is considered one of the most noble deeds

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. In these questions, the sentence has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for the blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

6. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. The sound which is ______ to ears comes in the form of a melody.

7. After his business failed, he had to work very hard to keep the wolf from the door.

8. In the following question, four alternatives are given for the idiom/phrase in bold in the sentence. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom / phrase. Reading between the lines I realised that my friend wanted to keep something from me.

9. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part, a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. On a time when rising oil prices are putting are increased pres

10. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Findout the appropriate word in each case. There is already an extensive empirical literature