ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the information carefully and answer the question that given below: (i) P.Q. R. S. T. U and V are sitting around a circle and are facing the centre. (ii) V is second to the left of R, who is to the immediate left of U. (iii) P is third to the left of T. (iv) Q is between S and T. Which of the following is the position of U?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb year     | dsssb pgt computer science male     | mental ability     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Study the information carefully and answer the question that given below:
(i) P.Q. R. S. T. U and V are sitting around a circle and are facing the centre.
(ii) V is second to the left of R, who is to the immediate left of U.
(iii) P is third to the left of T.
(iv) Q is between S and T.
Which of the following is the position of U?
1). To the immediate right of P.
2). A To the immediate left of R.
3). Between A and S.
4). Fourth to the right of S.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. You are given a statement and two conclusions. Choose the comment about conclusions from the given options below: Statement: All actors are singers. All players are actors. Conclusions: I. All players are singers, II. Some actors are players.

2. Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below. \alpha denotes ‘greater than’; \beta denotes ‘less than’; \gamma denotes ‘not greater than'; \delta denotes ‘equal to': \mu denotes ‘not less than’; If Y \delta 2Z and 3Z \gamma X, then which of the following is true?

3. One morning after sunrise. Priya and Neha were standing in a garden with their backs towards each other. Priya's shadow fell exactly towards left hand side. Which direction was Neha facing?

4. You are given a statement and two conclusions. Read them carefully and select the option(s) that logically follow(s) from the statement. Statement: ‘Our ‘X’ brand mobile phones are best in picture clarity and multiplicity of functions.’- An advertisement on TV. Conclusions: I. TV has a wide range of viewers. II. People look for picture clarity and multiplicity of functions in a mobile phone.

5. You are given three statements and three conclusions. Choose the comment about conclusion from the given options below: Statements: I. Some pastes are brushes. II. No brush is towel. III. All towels are soaps. Conclusions: I. Some soaps are brushes. II. Some pastes are towels. III. No soap is brush.

6. Five friends —Geetha, Seetha, Preetha, Vanitha and Rani—are sitting in a circle. Seetha is sitting between Geetha and Vanitha, whereas Vanitha is sitting to Rani's right. Then, who is seated to Preetha's left?

7. Find the missing number: $\frac{1}{2},\frac{3}{4},\frac{5}{8},\frac{7}{16},\frac{9}{32},$_____

8. In English alphabet, which letter is midway between 22nd letter from the left and 21st letter from the right?

9. In a certain code, PAPER is written as QCSIW. How is HOSTEL written in the same code?

10. ‘Japan’ is related with ‘Tokyo', in the same way as France' is related with_____.