ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Fill in the blank in the sentence given below with the correct option. Delhi is very hot and dry. My grandparents ______. I wish they _____ in a cooler place.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb year     | dsssb pgt computer science male     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Fill in the blank in the sentence given below with the correct option.
Delhi is very hot and dry. My grandparents ______. I wish they _____ in a cooler place.
1). exhausting; staying
2). exhaust; am staying
3). feel exhausted: stayed
4). are exhausting; are staying

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement". When I went out it (is raining)

2. In the following question, the sentence is given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.  Are you really desirous _______ visiting Canada?

3. Rearrange the following sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) into a proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and answer the questions. One contributing factor to this poverty is the inability of people to feed themselves effectively. When human rights are compromised, most often it

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time there was a King of Benaras who was very rich. He had many servants and a beautiful palace with

5. lt’ll rain soon.-------------?

6. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to No improvement.He started at the bottom rung of the ladderand then gained success.

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The life story of the Buddha begins in Lumbini, near the border of Nepal and India, about 2,600 years ago, where the man Siddharta Gautam was born. A

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time there lived a vicious king Raja Shankara short-tempered and temperamental ?God I am? he said to his ima

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. “Hurry up, get in the bus” the conductor said to us.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. a piece of living tissue that is transplanted surgically.