ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Choose the passive voice form of the given sentence. My colleague and I decided we would continue our efforts to conquer the seas.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb year     | dsssb pgt mathemetics     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Choose the passive voice form of the given sentence.
My colleague and I decided we would continue our efforts to conquer the seas.
1). My colleague and I decided we will continue our efforts to conquer the seas.
2). My colleague and I decided we would be continuing our efforts to conquer the seas.
3). It is decided by my colleague and me to continue our efforts to conquer the seas.
4). It was decided by my colleague and me that we would continue our efforts to conquer the seas.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. After being given _________ warnings for disrupting class, Thomas was finally sent to the principal's office.

2. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Education has been a problem in our country for (26). The lack of it has been blamed for all (27

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them.Management is a set of processes that can keep a complicated system of people and technology running smoothly. The most important aspects of management i

4. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Without doubt there is one thing a: to all of us w

5. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the opposite meaning of the given word. Expressive

6. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. Many of us have striving to produce (1)/ a blend of all cultures that seem (2)/ today to be in clash with one another. (3)/ No error (4)

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Bifurcate

8. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. One of the biggest reason for parents (1)/ to send their kids to boarding schools (2)/ is to make them disciplined. (3)/ No error (4)

9. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Naren said. " Why are you still waiting here ,Binod"

10. The following sentences form a paragraph. The second and fifth sentences of the paragraph are given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as A, B, C, D and E. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in th