ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

You cannot pass as long as you study.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2014     | dsssb tgt exam mathematics     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

You cannot pass as long as you study.

1). provided
2). unless
3). less
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.She was annoyed (A)/when she found that(B)/the chewing gum was stuck to her hair.(C)/No error(D)

2. Fill in the blank. She hesitated in a funny, _______ manner which roused my interest.

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I had my ears bored so I could wear my diamond ear-rings.

4. The considerations which X-are set forth in our Y-lead us to refer ideas to the brain Z-physiologies and psychologies

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Each of the students in the computer class (1)/ has to type (2)/ their own research paper this semester. (3)/ No error. (4).

6. Rearrange the given five sentences(A), (B), (C) ,(D) and (E) in a proper sequence so as to form meaningful paragraph and then answer the given question.A. With so many products and opportunities available in market, it is very easy to get this planning wrong.B. Planning, therefore, is imperative and

7. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. My mother gave me the pen you saw earlier.

8. Choose the word which Is most nearly the SAME in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word Deceitful

10. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C), and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required, mark (E) as the answer.