ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Fill in the blank with the appropriate word. On Sundays I _____ have my breakfast in bed and spend the morning relaxing with a book.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 46 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb year     | dsssb pgt mathemetics     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Fill in the blank with the appropriate word.
On Sundays I _____ have my breakfast in bed and spend the morning relaxing with a book.
1). rapidly
2). frequently
3). usually
4). gradually

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.CONSCRIPT

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold tohelp you locate them while answering some of the questions. Long ago, a Brahmin called Haridatta lived in a little village. He was a farmer butthe piece of land he cultivat

3. Select the synonym ofconsensus

4. Read the passage and answer the following questions. Some of the words are highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Beijing now produces almost 15 billion pounds of municipal household waste each year; the landfill at Asuwei receives 7.2 million pounds. In an effort to deal with the gro

5. What is the correct alternative of - To worship idols has been our custom from time immemorial.

6. Fill in the blanks with the correct words. She chose the _________ as her place for singing _________ ghost stories.

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Seldom or /(B) ever have I tried my /(C) best to defend my friends, who are after /(D) all guilty to some extent./(E) No Error.

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are given in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions. Though the last twenty- ve years have seen China dazzle the world with its excellent economic performance it has shied away

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.This misogynist hates (1) / all mother in laws, (2)/ lady-doctors and house maids (3)/ No error (4).

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I am (A)/ a glad (B)/that you are here. (C)/ No error (D)