ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. PASSAGE Meena says that all of her friends have a cell phone, but Mee- na's mom dosen’t want to buy her one. Meena's mom dosen't want Meena to play video games either. What is more, the Internet scares her

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2013     | dsssb primary teacher exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below.
PASSAGE
Meena says that all of her friends have a cell phone, but Mee- na's mom dosen’t want to buy her one. Meena's mom dosen't want Meena to play video games either. What is more, the Internet scares her. Meena’s mom says, “If Meena has a cell phone, how do we know whom she is talking to? Video games are bad for you. The Internet is dangerous and uncontrolled. It's like having a gun In the house. We should just ban her from using the computer, and I’m not buying her a cell phone until she is eighteen. This is the only way we can be sure that Meena is safe."
Meena’s dad disagrees with Meena's mom. Although he agrees that there are some dangers to it, he likes the Internet, and finds it to be very useful. “The trouble is , he says, “WeJust can't stop Meenafrom using the Internet, as this would put her at a disadvantage. What is more, I like video games. I think that, when played in moderation they are fun. Obviously, it is not good to play them without restraint or self-control. Finally, I think Meena needs a cellphone. We can’t take these things away."

Which of the following best describes the similarity between Meena's mom and Meena’s dad?

1). Mom and dad both like technology-
2). Mom and dad both think video games are bad.
3). Mom and dad both think the internet is dangerous.
4). Mom and dad both care about Meena’s wellbeing

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Its very simple question Mom and dad both think the internet is dangerous. is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - You know that our tongue and the elbow cannot touch each other.

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Dubai may be an international playground for global superstars, but no one can eclipse the biggest star of all, the Burj Khalifa. Located in thriving

3. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. Besides/ to cook/, she/ likes singing.

4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The duo’s network was (made to learn identify) true signals using previously vetted signals; they then studied the weaker signals.

5. What is the correct alternative of - The car was parked in the centre of the road.

6. Choose the incorrectly spelt word.

7. Select the phrase/connector from the given options which can be used in the beginning (to start the sentence) to form a single sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. Mathew was a student at Stony Brook University. He was earning a bachelor’s degree in the science of information systems. He participated in his first ‘Code for Good Hackathon’.

8. In the long run

9. The boys ......... whom I was playing are all my good friends.

10. Select the grammatically correct sentence.