ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Teachers should study the errors of their students they often indicate the

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2013     | dsssb primary teacher exam     | special education teacher     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Teachers should study the errors of their students they often indicate the
1). need for differentiated curriculum
2). extent of their knowledge
3). remedial strategies needed
4). pathways for ability grouping

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. ’Hyper Inflation’ In the economy will lead to

2. In the following question, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four. Although the policemen searched the place could not collect any evidence.

3. विलोम शब्द एकरस ,

4. The polar form ot the complex number $\left(\frac{2+i}{3-i}\right)^{2}$ is :

5. The founder of Suhrawardi order in India was:

6. In the following question select the related letters/ word/number from the given alternatives. Elephant: Tusk :: Parrot:?

7. Five cities A,B,C,D and E famous for their monuments, handicrafts, educational institutes, sarecs and sweets but not in the same order (I) A and C have neither educational institutes nor have monuments. (II) B and E are not famous for handicrafts or sarees. (III) A has nothing to do with handicrafts and sweets. (IV) D and E are not famous for monuments and handicrafts. (V) D is not famous for educational institutes Which city is famous for its sarees ?

8. If X and Y are brothers. Z is sister of X, P is brother of Q. Q is daughter of Y, how is X related to P ?

9. A person rows upstream for a distance of 21 km and returns to the starting point. He completes this journey in 10 hours. If the time taken by him in going 7 km downstream is equal to the time taken in going 3 km upstream, then what is the speed of the current?

10. चारे पर मोर