ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, groups of four words are given. In each group, one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 69 | Tags: kvs     | kvs tgt     | kvs prt     | english comprehension     | kvs prt practice questions     | Add Bounty

In the following question, groups of four words are given. In each group, one word is correctly spelt.
Find the correctly spelt word.
1). Mlsterious
2). Mistereous
3). Mysterious
4). Mystereous

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - One who is always doubting

2. To have a finger in every pie

3. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. A scared image (1)/ was being carried (2)/ to the temple (3)/ No Error (4)

4. Below are some alternatives which may be used to improve the sentence by replacing the word(s) in bold. You may choose option 1, 2, 3 or 4. In case, no improvement is needed, choose option 5. India and Italy on 30 October 2017, signed six Memorandum of Understanding to boost cooperation against various important sectors including energy and trade and railways.

5. What is the substitute of - A person who renounces a religious or political belief or principle

6. In the following question, the sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. I have no _____ of hiding who I am because I know I have done nothing wrong

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Sushma has wisdom, charm and she has a good sense of humour.

8. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the five alternatives. One day, a/an __(A)__ Brahmin came to him and started abusing him. The Brahmin thought that Gautum Buddha&nbs

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time a dishonest King had a man call the Valuer in his court. The Valuer set the price which ought to

10. In each of the following sentences there are two blanks spaces. Below each sentence there are five pairs of words denoted by ??letters;; (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E). Find out which pairs of words can be filled up in the blanks in the sentence in the same sequence to make the sentence grammatically correct and meaningful complete.