ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

I will write a letter.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2014     | dsssb tgt exam mathematics     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

I will write a letter.
1). A letter is writing by me.
2). A letter will be written by me.
3). A letter has written to me-
4). A letter has been written by me.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Given sentence is in Active Voice. Select the alternative which best expresses the same in Passive Voice. Hamlet was written by Shakespeare.

2. Choose the correct meaning of the idiom used in the sentence. With my new promotion at work it has been a struggle to keep my head above water.

3. Be out of order

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The teacher as well as his students. (1)/ all left (2)/ for the trip. (3)/ No error. (4).

5. These were autumn mornings,  A. forth to conquest B. when kings of old went C. the very time of year 

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The auctioneers are conducting the auction.

7. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each, In the first column, the phrases are A, B, and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E, and F. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.For years now, Grorge W. Bush has told Americans that he would increase the number of troops in Iraq only if the com

9. What is the substitute of - Widespread scarcity of food

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Stability