ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Each of these Items has a question followed by two statements. Select your answer as Question :What is the speed of the  river current? Statements : I.The ratio of the speed up- stream to the speed down- stream of a boat Is 4 : 5. II.The distance travelled by a boat upstream In two hours Is more than the distance trav- elled by the boat downstream In one hour by 2 km

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb grade ii dass exam     | quantitative aptitude     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Each of these Items has a question followed by two statements. Select your answer as

Question :What is the speed of the  river current?
Statements :
I.The ratio of the speed up- stream to the speed down- stream of a boat Is 4 : 5.

II.The distance travelled by a boat upstream In two hours Is more than the distance trav- elled by the boat downstream In one hour by 2 km

1). If the question can be answered with the help of the statement I alone
2). If the question can be answered with the help of the statement II alone
3). If the question can be answered with the help of both the statements, but not with the help of either statement alone
4). If the question cannot be answered even with the help of both the statements

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)