ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the grammatically correct sentence.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb grade iii exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Select the grammatically correct sentence.
1). I differ on you In this matter.
2). I differ by you In this matter
3). I differ with you In this matter.
4). I differ from you in this matter.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the statement from the given options that is grammatically and contextually correct.

2. In the following passage there are blanks each of the which has been numbered These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words phrases are suggested one of which best fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word/phrase in each case Economic growth figures for the

3. In each of these questions two sentence I and II are given Each sentence has blank in it Five words a:,b:,c:,d: and e: are suggested Out of these only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence Number of that word is the answer.

4. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.Will you lend me few rupees for the taxi fare?

5. What is the substitute of - Easy to shape in sheets

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The boss said to the secretary, "Bring the file that I had given to you yesterday."

7. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each. five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate wordIn each case. One rainy day While driving me home from school my

8. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Both Ram but Mohan (A)/ had gone (B)/ to watch the movie. (C)/ No error (D)

9. To run across

10. What is the substitute of - Indifference to pleasure or pain