ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Despite raJput Regiment's ......................efforts, the 25th infantry division stil suffered a ...............defeat in the bomidia sector

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 50 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb grade ii dass exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Despite raJput Regiment's ......................efforts, the 25th infantry division stil suffered a ...............defeat in the bomidia sector
1). generous , serious
2). daring, valiant
3). heroic, devasting
4). serious , inglorious

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The special court was ____________ without having reached any decision on the case.

3. What is the synonym of word .Aversion

4. A word is given below followed by three sentences which consist that word. Identify the sentence/s which best expresses the meaning of the word.  WAIVE A. The Spurs signed him and then waived him in the span of a week. B. Then, a waive to the dust of the retreating vehicle. C. They both lost their footing at the top of one waive and tumbled into a valley, bouncing against the rubbery trough.

5. Direction : Rearrange the following sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions which follow(A) While these disadvantages of bio fuels are serious, they are the only alternate energy source of the future and the sooner we find solutions to t

6. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The en-or, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) One of my best friends /(B) is in the teaching line /(C) but he lives /(D) abroad. /(E) No Error.

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I left my job because I did not (agree to) the company's appraisal policies.

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. In June 2017, an anodyne footnote to the Bank of Baroda’s (bob) quarter results mentioned a (1)/fine levied by the South African Reserve Bank (SARB), (2)/headquartered in Pretoria. (3)/No error (4)