ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions you have a passage. In the following passage thereI are blanks , each of which has been numbered . These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested , one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: kvs     | kvs tgt     | kvs prt     | english comprehension     | kvs prt practice questions     | Add Bounty

In the following questions you have a passage. In the following passage thereI are blanks , each of which has been numbered . These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested , one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.

On the eve of his departure from England , Gandhiji (12) a dinner for his vegetarian friends in the Halborn Restaurant . The dinner Was ( 13) by music and speeches. Gandhiji had already ( 14) his speech but he could not proceed (15) his first sentence. He made himself ridiculous even on this last occasion in England. He cut of his speech and simply thanked his  friends for accepting the invitation

1). followed
2). completed
3). decorated
4). hosted

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. - Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order. P: The English developed transport and communication on modern lines. Q: They established the first printing press and newspaper in India. R: One of the most beneficial results of the British rule was the modernization of India. S: The Press further developed later to inform and educate the masses about the British exploitation of India.

2. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.A. I was pleased by their reaction.B. Writing my speech was easy, but I was unsure if I could motivate the employees to donate to th

3. Many young artists were drop- ping names at the party to impress the gathering.

4. What is the correct alternative of - He just gone out for a walk.

5. What is the synonym of word .Greet

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them.Management is a set of processes that can keep a complicated system of people and technology running smoothly. The most important aspects of management i

7. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement'. While facial expressions for all basic emotions may not

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).She sat on the three to protect herself from the rain.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement". They are giving something back to the planet that (being deļ¬led) every day in a thousand ways.