ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Fill in the blank with the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives suggested below each question. A United Nations program that provides _____ help to children all over the world has the acronym of  UNICEF

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: fill in the blanks (vocabulary)     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Fill in the blank with the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives suggested below each question.

A United Nations program that provides _____ help to children all over the world has the acronym of  UNICEF

1). Stingy
2).  Humanitarian
3). Selfish
4). Cheap

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

'Humanitarian' means charitable,humane,generous.

'Stingy' is a person who does not like to spend money

'Selfish' is a person who does not care for others

'Cheap' is not costly, it is also used for people who are ill mannered

so option 2 is the right answer. as help that is given is for humane purposes.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the antonym or opposite of word FLOURISH

2. Read the given passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the four given alternatives. The improvement in India’s “Doing Business” rankings was quite a surprise, and among the few pleasant ones in recent weeks. What did the government do right? If busines

3. "Phew," said I, grabbing X-cheerfully round my head Y-at the halo of flies Z-which buzzed

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Certain words in the passage have been printed in bold to help you locate them when answering some of the questions.Can the last fifteen years be called the most successful decade and a half in Indian history and will the ne

5. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.On his sudden demise, my emotions were so complicat ed that it was ______ how I felt.

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words are given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Marie Curie was one of the most accomplished scientists in history. Together with her husband, Pierre, she discovered radium, an element wide

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Up the ante

8. 1. I was shocked to see P. who had once been the Q. star of all the movies R. the state of the actor

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word Corrupt

10. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The term alchemy refers to a number of diverse practices around the world. Some are largely chemical, although they often also have at least a philosophical component. Some forms, particularly intellectual Western a