ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If the following words will arrange in the sequence as they appear in the dictionary, then what will be the sequence as per the dictionary order? 1. SECTOR 2. SECANT 3. SECURE 4. SECRET 5. SECOND

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: alphabet or word test     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

If the following words will arrange in the sequence as they appear in the dictionary, then what will be the sequence as per the dictionary order?

1. SECTOR

2. SECANT

3. SECURE

4. SECRET

5. SECOND
1). 51243
2). 52134
3). 25341
4). 25413

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

The sequence of words as per the dictionary order is:

2. SECANT

5. SECOND

4. SECRET

1. SECTOR

3. SECURE

Hence, ‘25413’ is the correct order.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentence (A) (B) (C) (D) (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the questions given below them (A)The woodcutter thankfully broke off from work and sat down to eat the delicious meal that his wife had sent for him (B)He was in a good

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Our new television set come (1)/ with a 90 days warranty (2)/ on all electrical components. (3)/ No error (4).

3. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement.' The defaulters’ list comprises of companies of primarily in the power, telecommunication, steel and infrastructure sectors.

4. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.The tour (A) / of the campus (B) / was so good (C) / No Error (D)

5. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.Once there (71) a rich businessman who was smart and yo

6. The CAG once appointed has to make an oath or affirmation before ________.

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Congruity   

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said , " I am sorry, I did not write."

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Seldom or /(B) ever have I tried my /(C) best to defend my friends, who are after /(D) all guilty to some extent./(E) No Error.

10. A word is given below followed by three sentences which consist that word. Identify the sentence/s which best expresses the meaning of the word.  INVARIABLY A. Ranch meals are invariably big and hearty. B. I started with a green salad that was fantastically fresh and the Japanese dressing was invariably tasty. C. The weakest player in the four is invariably played in the second place