ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In a certain code language, 'TAPERECORDER' is written as '!#&@^@?%^ + @^'. How is 'REPORT' written in that code language?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: coding decoding     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In a certain code language, 'TAPERECORDER' is written as '!#&@^@?%^ + @^'. How is 'REPORT' written in that code language?
1). ^@&^%!
2). ^@&%!
3). ^@&%^!
4). ^@%&^!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

'TAPERECORDER' is written as '!#&@^@?%^ + @^

T

A

P

E

R

C

O

D

!

#

&

@

^

?

%

+

Hence, “REPORT” will be coded as “^@&%^!”

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

'TAPERECORDER' is written as '!#&@^@?%^ + @^

T

A

P

E

R

C

O

D

!

#

&

@

^

?

%

+

Hence, “REPORT” will be coded as “^@&%^!”

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: In each of the following questions two rows of numbers are given. The resultant number in each row is to be worked out separately based on the following rules. The operations of the number progress form left to right. Rules: i) If a two digit odd number is followed by a prime number,

2. Direction: Study the information given to answer question given below. In a certain code language, “India is republic” is coded as “S9B, J6Z, J3R” “President is the republic head” is coded as “I5C, Q10S, U4D, J3R, S9B” “Gandhi lived in India” is coded as “M6C, H7H, J6Z, J3M” What will be coded for “secularism” in this coded language?

3. In a certain code language, 'TROUPE' is written as 'GILFKV' and 'ERUPTION' is written as 'VIFKGRLM'. How is 'GENIUS' written in that code language?

4. Direction: In each question below is given a group of numbers/symbols followed by five combinations of letter codes numbered (1), (2), (3), (4) and (5). You have to find out which of the combinations correctly represents the group of numbers/symbols based on the following coding system and the

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain language ‘lea uwr tvu ltu ’ means ‘Apple grow on tree’,‘ltu uwr tus nsl’ means ‘tree grow over land’, ‘lea rut yut’ means ‘Apple

6. Directions: Study the following and answer the following questions: In a certain code language “SUGAR TABLE VENUES CATTLE” is coded as “H@12 U$52 G$44 U@52”. “SMOKE WAS DARK BLACK” is coded as “O&52 U@28 O@30 G!52”. “ORANGE NEW BRIGHT COLOR&r

7. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language ‘ti mt mtb’ means ‘I go there’, ‘ir hop vs uvw’ means ‘my Shop is here’, ‘amo vs ir te’ means ‘it is my home’, ’ti ui utr mt’ means ‘I have to go’. Which of the following means ‘to’ in that code language?

8. Direction: Study the information given carefully and answer the question given below. In a certain code language, “work and play” is coded as “xk4 bd3 qy4” “hard work pays” is coded as “qs4 id4 xk4” “playing maintains health” as “ns9 qg7 ih6” “playing keeps body fit” as “ls5 gt3 qg7 cy4”“qn6” may be code for which of the following word?

9. In a certain code language, “FUMIC” is written as “6211393” and “STEAM” is written as “19205113”. How is “PROP” written in that code language?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language, 'dom put ta' means 'bring hot food', 'put tir sop' means 'food is good', 'tak da sop' means 'good bright boy', ‘tir da ka’ means ‘boy is intelligent’. In the given code language ‘sop ta put pa’ may coded for which of the following sentence in given language?