ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

1). Blandnes
2). Blandeness
3). Blandenes
4). Blandness

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Correct Answer: Blandness

The correct spelling is 'blandness’, which means 'lack of strong emotions, features, or characteristics'.$

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the synonym of word .COUNTERFEIT

2. I did not mind what he was saying , he was only talking through his hat .

3. What is the active/passive of - It is time to take tea.

4. Fill in the blank with the correct word. He was so_________ that he refused to leave his room and meet the people.

5. He was born ........ India.

6. In the following question, some part of the sentences have errors and some are correct. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is the answer. If a sentence is lice from error, then your answer is (4) i.e., No error. Could you please give me (1) / a postal address (2) / of the Indian Embassy in New York. (3) /. No error (4)

7. Default

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Abhay said, 'I will go to Surat tomorrow'.

9. In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.A large crowd_______to get a glimpse of their favourite star.

10. in the given question a sentence has been divided into five parts.The question is followed by five options which give possible sequences of the rearranged parts. You must choose the option which gives the correct sequence. If the sentence is already arranged correctly, or if none of the given o