ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer. I have decided to go in a business with the Carles  family as this job has made my life monotonous and I am not able to accumulate any wealth.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: error spotting grammar     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer.

I have decided to go in a business with the Carles  family as this job has made my life monotonous and I am not able to accumulate any wealth.

1). I have decided to go in a business with
2). the Carles family as this job has made my life monotonous 
3). and I am not able to accumulate any wealth.
4). no error

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
The error lies in the usage of the preposition 'in' before the word 'business' and it needs to be replaced with 'into'. Thus option 1 is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions given below. India’s Central Bank, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) made a big move in the ongoing global regulatory push on cryptocurrencies as it decided to no longer provide services to any person or business that deals with cryptocu

2. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. Without any exaggeration, the provision will ensure that legislators (keep a voice) in finalizing the terms and conditions of the agreement.

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Before the game she felt surely /(B) of winning, but after five minutes /(C) she realized that it was not /(D) going to be so easy./(E) No Error.

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. I am sure this necklace (A)/ will look more better (B)/ on my daughter. (C)​ No error (D)

5. What is the antonym or opposite of word Equivocal

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The two first to arrive (1)/ were the lucky recipients (2)/ of a surprise gift. (3)/ No error (4).

7. Directions: Read the following passage and answer the questions given below? Hours after a devastating fire at a rooftop restaurant at Kamala Mills in Mumbai claimed 14 lives, the city’s official machinery swung into belated action. The Mumbai police filed a case against the restaur

8. The sentence has a blank indicating that something has been omitted: Choose the word that best fit the meaning of the sentence as a whole:

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'. They loaded their ships with spices and silks and (returns) with the summer monsoon.

10. I think I am ........... young to get married.