ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Please guide me.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 11 | Tags: active and passive voice     | english comprehension    

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.

Please guide me.

1). You are requested to guide me.
2). You have been requested to guide me.
3). You were requested to guide me.
4). You are being requested to guide me.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and No correction is required?, mark e: as the answer.

2. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderTruth wasP-to lead to a breach of peace as a false oneQ-no defence sinceR-a true defamatory statement was as likely

3. In the following passage there are blanks, each of whiCh has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. There was a man who had four sons. He (1) his son

4. Select the antonym of hollow

5. Below, a passage is given with eight blanks labelled (A)-(J). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. Three days after India declared its __ (A) __ &

6. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Ashu said that he intended to leave for New York that night.

7. What is the active/passive of - What one must do, one must do properly.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My friend Anu (l)/is one of the best tennis player (2)/ in the country. (3)/ No error (4).

9. What is the substitute of - Something that is difllcult to believe

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.X marks the spot