ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the question, a part of the sentence might have an error, Find out which part of the sentence has an error. If a sentence is free from error, choose ‘No error’ as your answer. The artist and writer of the kingdom have died.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 67 | Tags: error spotting grammar     | english comprehension    

In the question, a part of the sentence might have an error, Find out which part of the sentence has an error. If a sentence is free from error, choose ‘No error’ as your answer.

The artist and writer of the kingdom have died.
1). The artist
2). and writer of the kingdom
3). have died
4). No error

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The majestic Asiatic Lions roam the sanctuary.

2. What is the substitute of - Complete change of form

3. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it. Most successful companies, institutions and organizations have mission statements. Most individuals d

4. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.A. I was pleased by their reaction.B. Writing my speech was easy, but I was unsure if I could motivate the employees to donate to th

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).They were astonished through his failure in the examination.

6. What is the active/passive of - The principal kept the staff members waiting.

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The kids yelled in a loud voice , "We love our family."

8. He drained what was left .......... his drink .

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The new taxation rates (1)/ announced by the government (2)/ are bound to effect the export sector. (3)/ No error (4)

10. Point out the choice which is not acceptable in standard English.